Sunday, January 3, 2010
Barangay Manuyo Dos, City of Las Pinas
Vision: Barangay Manuyo Dos is envisioned to be a Paragon Barangay of Las Pinas City.
• To educate and strengthen a cohesive Sangguniang Barangay to bring about a Local Government Unit (LGU) sensitive and responsive to the needs of it’s constituents.
• To professionalize Barangay Governance by upgrading human resources, inculcate the values of cohesiveness and teamwork, productivity, concern and commitment, exercise honest transparency and unbiased in the comprehensive delivery of basic services.
• Collaboration and coordination of the basic key players in the government, civil society and business sector, to achieve a solid foundation of people to attain engagement and empowerment of the barangay assembly, to bring about an improved quality of family life, a livable and vibrant community.
• To create access to skills development, jobs and livelihood opportunities for the upliftment of the depressed sectors.
• Nurture a robust Clean and Green Program, environment-friendly community to support any city government endeavors.
• Assistance to provide and deliver an affordable health program to the inhabitants and indigents, down to the grassroots.
• To be decisive and vigilant in the preservation of Peace and Order pursuant to existing National, City and Barangay Laws and Regulations.
• To hunt for opportunities for development and progress and eradicate threats that would hamper growth, productivity and performance.
L-R Seated: Admin. Cesar R. Torres, Punong Barangay Gil M. Galvez
and Nilda T. Apostol
2nd Row: Brgy. Utility: Anita Quieta and Annabelle Sacnanas.
Brgy. Clerks: Rhea L. Bacudio,
Nelanie P. Lacson and
Ecological Solid Waste Management (ESWM)
L-R Seated: Kgd. Bert Soria-(Enforcement & Collection), Kgd. Moises Lazo Jr. (Education), Punong Barangay
Gil M. Galvez and
Kgd. Rod Avisado (Engineering).
2nd Row: Bio-Men: Joward Manalaysay, Eddie Boy Gonzales, Elvin John Liquigan, Florante Tecson & Andy Tecson (not in picture)
Barangay Peace & Order
Punong Barangay Gil M. Galvez,
Kgd. Jess Matienzo- Chairman Peace & Order,
Kgd. Alex Angeles Jr. –Vice Chairman
with Barangay Police Force
“Best Lupon Tagapamayapa 2008"
L-R: Seated – Lupon Tagapamayapa Marjorie Taleon, Lourdes Linasan, Punong Barangay Gil Galvez, DILG Director Levine Capuno Las Piñas City, Mr. Roger Capiña,
2nd Row: Sec. Ed R. Timbungco, Lupon Alex Pioquid, Ernesto Rodriquez, Percival Lopinac, Arcadio Releñas, Enrique Candelaria, Mario Ramos, Joseph Dela Vega &
Bureau of Fire Protection
L-R Seated: Stn. Commander Insp. Anthony Gray & Punong Brgy. Gil M. Galvez
2nd Row: F/Aide Jonathan Dempo, F02 Gary Tabaniag, SF02 Rey Campos, F03 Arturo Jalapa, Jr., F01 Karl Jeffree Campanan and F/Aide Mark Allen Dela Cruz.
F03 Armando Guevarra (not in picture) and
SF02 Resplendor Sanchez (not in picture)
Health Center Personnel
L-R: Seated – Rosalinda Balancio, Dra. Sarah Jane Perfecto,
Dr. Ma. Teresita Chua, Sonia Diño & Lea Tagamtam
2nd Row: Nanette Abogado, Beverly Tiu, Editha Bongado, Cecilia Manuel, Violeta Gerez, Erlinda Caranza,
and Nelia Condeno
Zenaida Laborte (not in picture)
Senior Citizen’s Circle
President: Marjorie Taleon